If you're looking for a quick and healthy on-the-go energy boost then try these Copper Cup Gummies! With just 3 ingredients and 1 sachet of Copper Cup, they are a safe and healthy snack that your kids will devour.
This recipe was inspired by the Paleo recipe developer Squirrel In The Kitchen.
A batch of these gummies provides 1000mg of turmeric on top of other healthful ingredients found in Copper Cup, including ginger, ginseng, and cayenne pepper. Snacking on these healing gummies helps to ease inflammation, joint pain, and menstrual cramps.
• 1 Tbsp Copper Cup or 1 Copper Cup sachet
• 3 tbsp Honey
• 2 cups of Water
• 4 tbsp Unflavored Gelatin
1. In a saucepan/pot, add Copper Cup, water and honey. Heat ingredients for about 5 minutes on medium-high.
2. Continue stirring and check for taste. Add more honey if it needs to be sweeter (optional).
3. Remove saucepan/pot from the heat and pour in the unflavored gelatin while continuing to stir.
4. Whisk for about 1-2 minutes or until the gelatin has dissolved.
5. Pour into a pan/dish (9" x 6") and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
6. Cut up the gummies in any size or shape.
• Store in refrigerator to maintain firmness.• Try freezing leftover gummies to be consumed later.