I'm a big believer in reflecting on accomplishments. Alongside a list of goals and plans for the coming year, I like to spend a good amount of time on "back pats" for the year that just passed. And what a year it was for us! We got going as a company last year and are so proud of how much we've built in a short and action-packed 2016.
Our top accomplishments in 2016, in no particular order
- Founding the company!
- Our re-launch as Copper Cup: our community came out full force for us! Deepest gratitude, guys.
- First testimonials on our website
- First sales online, and our first cafe Contraband in San Francisco
- Bluestone Lane contacting us via Instagram and becoming our customer
- Project Happiness Blog featuring us two times
Hope you all spend some time absorbing your accomplishments too! Looking forward to a fantastic 2017 with you all.